At ETI, we are dedicated to our veterans and reservists and recognize the great contributions they make to our society. Our mission is to transform our students into professionals prepared to meet the demands of our ever-evolving work environment. This institution welcomes and supports veterans wishing to enhance their job skills and fill positions in business and professional development, as well as in information technology sectors.
Some of our programs have been approved by the New York State approving agency for the training of veterans and other eligible persons. ETI provides training, funded by Veterans Affairs. Based on eligibility, the VA can pay up to 100% of the student’s tuition.
To help in their job search efforts, each veteran or other eligible person (with 100% eligibility) gets a brand new Dell laptop or equivalent upon program completion.
In addition, Emerging Technologies Institute provides:
• Books and all student materials needed
• Waived exam fees for students wishing to pursue certification exams
• Free soft skills training and placement services
• Referral to higher education degree programs
• Up to 20% scholarship on tuition costs for students who are not eligible for 100% educational benefits. To be eligible, a student needs to apply for this benefit during the initial application process.
Learn more about the Post 9-11 GI Bill® eligibility as well as other benefits for veterans by contacting the VA at (888) 442-4551 or visiting www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.