ETI is a private career school licensed by the New York State Education Department and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
Besides the strength and quality of our educational programs, there are several, very important reasons why studying at ETI is one of the best decisions you can make for your future.
- ETI is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- ETI is registered with and licensed by the New York State Education Department.
- Our admissions representatives, directors, and faculty are State-licensed.
- Our curricula and equipment have been reviewed by experts in the field and approved by the State of New York and our facilities meet all applicable government codes.
- ETI participates in the State-controlled Tuition Reimbursement Account to protect students’ tuition.
- ETI adheres to State-regulated refund policies to ensure the most beneficial treatment for students.
- ETI’s grievance procedures give students access to State regulatory agencies as a recourse.
- ETI is a member of the Better Business Bureau since 2005 with a rating of A+.
- ETI is a registered Microsoft Technology Partner.
- ETI is a member of both the Queens and Manhattan Chambers of Commerce.
- ETI has partnerships with several agencies such as the NYC Employment and Training Coalition and the NYC Workforce Centers to increase job opportunities for program graduates.